5 March 2012

I hate to do this, but ...

Pwease?
... if you run a blog - and you like what goes on here on Rhubarb & Ginger enough - would you please consider including me on your Blogroll?

If you let me know, I'll be happy to include you on the Blogroll here on Rhubarb & Ginger, in return.  :)

I know, I'm a big gurly wuss about asking - but it makes such a difference where getting the word out about the blog is concerned.

One last thing, while I'm here, all you people who have Facebook accounts - did you know that Rhubarb & Ginger has a Facebook page?  It's here - come and say hello! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny I actually made mention of your post the last time I food blogged, you can read it here http://mrbunnychowcooks.com/2012/02/15/somethinganything-to-keep-your-interested/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, thanks! I hadn't realised! I guess I've not really had a lot of time to spend reading other people's blogs just at the minute. :( More's the pity! I'll have to rectify that, very soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I've had you on my blog roll for quite some time now, and love seeing what all you come up with. Along with the lovely pictures as well. I don't have a lot of blogs on there, just the ones I read on a regular/semi regular basis.
    http://sidsseapalmcooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'd miss you if you didn't show up from time to time with a cheery comment! :D I'm off to include you on my blogroll. Thank you for your support.

      Delete

I love to receive messages from you all, so if you can spare the time, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...