|Just out of the oven|
4 courgettes, trimmed and cut into chunky pieces
pinch of dried chilli flakes
1-2 tsp fresh (or less if dried) thyme leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
45g dry breadcrumbs
2 tbsp grated Parmesan
tomato passata (or leftover tomato sauce would do fine!)
1. Heat oven to 100C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. In a bowl, combine chilli, thyme, seasoning and oil.
3. Add courgettes and toss to coat.
4. Place courgettes into baking dish and bake for 20 mins or until softened.
|Ready for baking|
5. Meanwhile, put remaining oil in bowl. Stir in the garlic, breadcrumbs, parmesan and some seasoning.
6. Once courgettes are softened, pour over enough passata to cover the base of the dish, then sprinkle with the crumbs.
7. Bake for a further 10-15 mins until crisp.