|Photograph c/o my inhouse photographer, Chillibob.|
Rose is a Blue Moon, grown by Chillibob.
However, needless to say, I adapted it a bit. Well, it wouldn't be "mine" unless I changed it here and there, now would it? *chuckle*
125g self raising flour
100g gram flour
100g sugar (caster or granulated)
Half a teaspoon of baking powder
100g butter or margarine
A clementine orange, zested and half of it juiced
1 small or medium egg, beaten.
1. Heat oven to 180deg C (fan) and prepare two baking trays by either greasing them or laying baking parchment on them.
2. Mix the flours, baking powder and sugar together, rub in the fat. (I put them all together in a food processor and combined them that way).
3. Add the zest, juice and sufficient egg to make a stiff dough.
4. Lightly flour your worksurface and roll out the dough thinly, cutting into 3 inch rounds.
5. Place on baking trays and bake for around 15 minutes.
Do the clearing up and then put the kettle on! :)