24 March 2023

It's been a long time, for sure!

 



As the title says, it's been a long old time since I was here posting new and delicious recipes!


In that time, all kinds of things have happened - most of which I'll no doubt get around to telling you as we go along.  However, I've had a number of sad losses which have gone a long way towards de-tuning my desire to blog recipes, not least of which was because I just didn't have time!


Anyway, I'm here now and I'll be blogging recipes for food that was particularly good and enjoyable.  Largely, because if I don't type them up almost as soon as I've eaten them, I'll forget how I made them and/or forget that we even had them in some instances.  *sigh*  Old age, it's a bugger for sure!


The new posts will also be a LOT shorter, to reflect the trend towards people complaining about recipe blogs that blather on for pages and leave the recipe right until the end.  Oh right, *cough* that'll be me then.  Hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive messages from you all, so if you can spare the time, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...