Firstly, that I've been given an Award!
~ preen ~
Here it is (before my head gets too big!) ...
Thank you, Seren, for even considering me - let alone awarding it to me! I'm very pleased and must apologise for not shouting it from the rooftops earlier.
I'm not really sure how versatile I am, here on the blog, as it's a bit of a singular theme. Mind you, I suppose I've reviewed restaurants, tried out new products, baked, slow cooked, roasted, fried, boiled, steamed, stir-fried and casseroled my way into your consciousness - so maybe I do qualify, after all.
I must now bestow the award (pass it forward, if you like!) to a whole heap of other bloggers, who I consider to be versatile. Well, that shouldn't be difficult!
1. Someone who I like to think of as a friend, not only a co-blogger, is Karen of Lavender & Lovage. Consider yourself awarded, Karen!
2. This fellow has only recently begun his food blog, but is already showing all the signs of greatness - Jack Knight of The Knight of the Round Table. He's utterly dedicated to food and recipes and has the biggest collection of family recipes of anyone I know. If we all get after him, he might even put more of them on his blog!
3. I'm a very new follower of the Menopausal Mother blog - but already I love it. She always puts a smile on my face and has the distinction of being one of the few bloggers who has managed to have me laughing out loud at something she said. Now that's talent!
4. Then, there's the irrepressible Suzy at Sudden Lunch! A woman after my own heart (except with more interesting things in her fridge), she concocts the most amazing lunches out of next to nothing (truly versatile!) and is just hugely inspiring.
5. I just couldn't miss the adorable Marley from Marley & Lola's Border Terrier Life. Even if you're not a doggie person, you can't help but admire Marley's verve and zest for life in the face of a recent health setback. (His typist is obviously fairly dedicated, too!). They're all on holiday at the moment, but they'll be back soon!
6. Then there's my very long-standing and good friend Laura of Laura Cousins Music. Get a little window into the life of a Community Musician and Music Therapist - her work is both fascinating and inspiring - and she has a lovely turn of phrase with it.
So there you have it. Now all you lot have to do, is pass the love forward. *grin*
Secondly, and before I go, just so that you can admire it too, here's the latest offering from the Artisan Bagel Baker, when he's taking a day off from baking Bagels ...
..... just how good does that loaf look? Where's the butter dish and a knife?